What you are looking for:
A great opportunity for a can-do attitude entry level, intermediate or experienced Warehouse Associate/Forklift Operator, where you will have impact and have the skills to support our dynamic distribution team in Edmonton, Alberta. Our Warehouse Foreman will work with your experience level and develop you in the role.
Your primary focus is to stage shipments by processing orders on a timely basis. In addition, you are responsible for addressing customers with professionalism and reporting issues to Management.
- Safely operate forklifts with carrying capacities of 8,000 – 10,000 lbs.
- Load/unload materials using a forklift, avoiding damaging products.
- Accurately pick orders, preparing them for easy transport and replenishing product as needed.
- Prepare all appropriate paperwork and ensure accuracy, including orders and waybills.
- Provide Exceptional customer service with all stakeholders.
- Exercises best OHS practices such as daily truck inspections and observes safety driving rules.
- Assist with inventory counts.
- Accurately ship/receive outgoing/incoming products.
- Properly label and stage newly received product.
- Maintain overall cleanliness and general housekeeping of the warehouse.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a warehouse environment is required.
- Class 5 drivers’ license with a clean driving record is required.
- Forklift certification is required.
- Sit down counterbalance forklift experience is an asset.
- Self-motivated and driven to continuously improve and add value to the organization.
- Reliability and punctuality are a must for success.
Physical Demands that are required of a Warehouse Associate/Forklift Operator:
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Regularly required to walk; stand; sit; climb ladders with the ability to kneel, bend, squat, push, pull and reach above and below the waist.
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Warehouse: 2 years (required)
- Forklift: 2 years (required)